The main goals of the association are :
- connect PhD students and post-doctoral researchers with each other (for exemple, via afterwork gatherings);
- inform ENS Paris-Saclay students regarding PhD life and the research world;
- educate people outside ENS Paris-Saclay (middle school students, high school students, families…) about post-graduate studies, PhDs and research world.
We also want to :
- support PhD students, in particular foreign ones, with school administrative procedures (administrative registration, discussions with « département des études doctorales », badge…);
- inform PhD students about school opportunities (student life, sport, representation in advisory bodies, psychology unit…).
This time, we gathered closer to ENS building! We went in O’Massy Pale (Café de La Recyclerie) (7 Place Pierre Semard, 91300 Massy) on November 19, 2021.
Finally our first afterwork outside ENS building happened! We went in Le Lakanal (2 Av. René Coty, 75014 Paris) and Café Oz Denfert (3 Pl. Denfert-Rochereau, 75014 Paris) on October 27, 2021. You will find below photos from the first part of the event in Le Lakanal; the second part was dancing in Café Oz… Lire la suite Afterwork #3
September and october are the reopening season. ADEPS couldn’t miss the chance to meet you so: we organized a lunch time to gather ADEPS members and new PhD students or post-doctoral researchers who would want to join (October 13) we participated to the ENS clubs forum (September 6 – Photos below ©Laurence Godart – ENS… Lire la suite Lunch #3 and ENS clubs forum