The main goals of the association are :
- connect PhD students and post-doctoral researchers with each other (for exemple, via afterwork gatherings);
- inform ENS Paris-Saclay students regarding PhD life and the research world;
- educate people outside ENS Paris-Saclay (middle school students, high school students, families…) about post-graduate studies, PhDs and research world.
We also want to :
- support PhD students, in particular foreign ones, with school administrative procedures (administrative registration, discussions with « département des études doctorales », badge…);
- inform PhD students about school opportunities (student life, sport, representation in advisory bodies, psychology unit…).
For the third session (January 20, 2021), four people joined us to share their experience about what you can do in addition to your research: doctoral training, teaching mission, scientific mediation and gap year.
For the second session (December 9, 2020), four people joined us to share their experience about the PhD supervision: role, co-supervision, other laboratory members…