The main goals of the association are :
- connect PhD students and post-doctoral researchers with each other (for exemple, via afterwork gatherings);
- inform ENS Paris-Saclay students regarding PhD life and the research world;
- educate people outside ENS Paris-Saclay (middle school students, high school students, families…) about post-graduate studies, PhDs and research world.
We also want to :
- support PhD students, in particular foreign ones, with school administrative procedures (administrative registration, discussions with « département des études doctorales », badge…);
- inform PhD students about school opportunities (student life, sport, representation in advisory bodies, psychology unit…).
Thank you for this nice afterwork (June 23)! The european football cup is now over, let’s meet during further events!
Thank you for this nice lunch last Thursday (May 27)! For the ones who couldn’t come, don’t worry: we will organize an other one soon. We can’t wait to meet you all!