The main goals of the association are :
- connect PhD students and post-doctoral researchers with each other (for exemple, via afterwork gatherings);
- inform ENS Paris-Saclay students regarding PhD life and the research world;
- educate people outside ENS Paris-Saclay (middle school students, high school students, families…) about post-graduate studies, PhDs and research world.
We also want to :
- support PhD students, in particular foreign ones, with school administrative procedures (administrative registration, discussions with « département des études doctorales », badge…);
- inform PhD students about school opportunities (student life, sport, representation in advisory bodies, psychology unit…).
This time, we went to O’Massy Pale on April 29, 2022. Such a fantastic night with you all !
This time, we went to Le Lakanal (2 Av. René Coty, 75014 Paris) and then Café Oz Denfert (3 Pl. Denfert-Rochereau, 75014 Paris) on March 4, 2022. We really enjoyed having you there 🙂
This time, we went to Le Lakanal (2 Av. René Coty, 75014 Paris) and then Café Oz Denfert (3 Pl. Denfert-Rochereau, 75014 Paris) on February 11, 2022. New people came, most of them foreigners! We really enjoyed having you there 🙂