On June 25th 2020, four PhD students created the ENS Paris-Saclay PhD students association :
- President : Céline Jégat, PPSM laboratory (chemistry) ;
- Vice Presidente : Emilie Grienenberger, LSV laboratory (computing) ;
- Treasurer : Coline Soler, IDHES laboratory (social sciences) ;
- Secretary : David Etievant, LURPA laboratory (mechanics).
The main goals of the association are :
- put the PhD students* in contact;
- give informations about PhD and the research world to the students of ENS Paris-Saclay;
- educate people outside ENS Paris-Saclay (middle school students, high school students, families…) about post-graduate studies, PhD and research world.
*The association also welcome post-doctoral students !
The official documents are the statutes and the rules of procedures: