ENS Paris-Saclay organized the first PhD students welcoming event in this school story, and ADEPS was co-organizer! (November 24, 2021)
Several talks happened in ENS big amphitheater:
– research area in ENS Paris-Saclay and Université Paris-Saclay by ENS Paris-Saclay Vice-President in charge of research Philippe Maître
– human ressources information by Marjorie Nelson
– social, handicap and medical assistance by Assistance cells leader Xavier Jourdain
– anti sexual or sexist harassment cell by Equality mission leader Claire Lambard
– community life by ADEPS President Céline Jégat
A friendly coffee break followed.